Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cartoonist

Cartoonists are probably my favorite out of art professions. I wanted to research this profession because of how important cartoons are. They're actually really important to common life because young kids and even many adults love too watch cartoons. I love how they're so fun and creative. People would be blown away by how much work it takes to create cartoons; they creators deserve a lot of credit. 
In order to become a cartoonist, 4 years of college are required. After you've scored the job, you'd be working with artists and/or with TV channels to make a profit off of your work. Mostly, cartoonist are drawing and animating their work on the computer. They use special computer affects to bring their characters to life and give them life. The yearly salary for cartoonist is about $49,000-59,000 depending on who you work with or for. 
Overall, I wouldn't want to do this job for myself but I give props to the people that do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment